Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Officially Undecided

That's me. I am officially an undecided democratic primary voter. I will decide before Tuesday. For now, I just want to say this: John and Elizabeth Edwards are two of the finest, most genuine human beings I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Had they not chosen to spend precious time in this race, critical issues, like poverty, that impact the least and the last would never have made their way to the center of the debate. We're better for it.

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Open+Transparent said...

It was a good, noble fight.

Nick said...

Edward’s supporters want change like Obama supporters want change, it should be a natural alliance?

Tina said...

I agree with trackboy1 --- what a fine candidate John Edwards was. We have not heard the last of him on the national political scene.
I hope he does not endorse anyone else, so maybe both leading candidates will echo his values and try to win the votes of his supporters.