Wednesday, January 23, 2008

No, I Won't Supply Office Space for Hillary Clinton

Okay, anyone who can read and has a computer knows that I have spent much of the last year volunteering for John Edwards. I have raised money. I have knocked on doors. I went to freakin' freezing Iowa for God's sake. So, why have I today for the second time in two weeks gotten a call from the Clinton campaign asking if I would provide office space for their Macon operation? Today, the lady-who was perfectly nice-said she'd called Lauren Benedict before she called me. I take it that didn't work out, probably because I clearly remember Lauren also trudging through that frozen Iowa tundra. Isn't this one of the 100 million dollar campaigns? I know Hillary was in New York for a fundraiser last night. Can they not use some of that change to RENT space? Perhaps she can call Rupert for a loan.

As long as John Edwards chooses to stay in this race, I've got his back in Macon. So, thanks but no thanks, I can't supply office space for his OPPONENT.

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Vic said...

You are Too Funny when you are outraged!

Woman Power said...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WOMEN OF THIS COUNTRY.....Haven't we put up with the Its a Mans World long enough.......Now is our chance to really make a difference on Women's
Rights......I would offer my office, My home or anything to help
Hillary Clinton take office.....
Can women not see that if we stand together we can make the biggerst change for womens issues that History will ever see........