Monday, February 05, 2007

And the Winners Are

Tonight the Bibb County Democratic Party chose State Committee members, and the winners are:

1) Daryl Morton

2) Rep. Nikki Randall

3) Lauren Benedict

4) Steve Allen

These are all excellent individuals who will represent us well on the State Committee. (I particularly like the first one to whom I am related by marriage. :)

I did not run for a post this year. I had a conflict and could not attend the meeting tonight, and, besides, one Morton is enough. I am, however, excited about the potential for the new committee and will be more than happy to assist in anyway that will help Democrats win elections. I am very optimistic about the future for Georgia Democrats.

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Tina said...

Awww-riiiight ! What a great group.

Tina said...

Awww-riiiight ! What a great group.