Saturday, July 08, 2006

Jim Martin in Atlanta Today

I attended an event for Jim Martin today in Atlanta. It was a small gathering of supporters at a private home, and the third or fourth time I have had a chance to hear Jim speak. I like both Jim and Greg, but I continue to be impressed with the wealth of experience and intellect that Jim Martin brings to the table in this race. I have accused him of having Kerritis- being too darn smart for his own good. Jim has well thought out proposals, particularly in the areas of healthcare and education. I have no doubt that he would make an outstanding Lt. Governor. Being able to communicate those ideas to the voters is a succinct manner is his greatest challenge. Gov. Barnes' endorsement should be an important feather in his cap, though, as the election approaches.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: