Friday, March 23, 2007

Shirely Franklin Keeping it Real with Bill Maher Tonight

If you get HBO, you can catch Atlanta's own Mayor Shirley Franklin tonight on Real Time with Bill Maher.


This Friday, Bill welcomes John Legend, Myr. Shirley Franklin, and David Frum. Plus, via satellite, Zbigniew Brzezinski and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT). Tune-in Friday night at 11pm ET/PT and stay around after the show for Overtime our exclusive live web program.Plus, missed last week's show? Catch the re-airs throughout the week, check the HBO Schedule for details. And, get all the highlights of the last episode in the episode guide.

Sphere: Related Content

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you finally going to watch your boys tonight? It should be good.

Amy Morton said...

I'm watching. And I'm thinking that I shouldn't be watching. 39/33 with 1:07 to go in the first. Oh, boy. These guys are good.

Unknown said...

Ok, quick, get your husband to throw something through your tv. Your jinx'ing it.

USC 10 - 12:45

I'm pulling for you, but Hansborough is off tonight.

Unknown said...

Unfreaking believable.

And a word was heard throughout the land and it was, um... Ginyard?

UNC on a 15-0 run.

UNC by 5 - 5:37 left

What did you do?

Amy Morton said...

Holy cow. The final score sure doesn't tell the story of that one. What did I do? At the half, I left the tv on in the bedroom and went into the livingroom to watch Real Time. I checked score but didn't start watching again until they were down by one, in their run. So, the moral of the story is, UNC does better when I don't watch. I don't like it, but you do what you have to do...We get Georgetown and you get, who?