Friday, July 27, 2007

YouTube-Phobic GOP Candidate Bailing on Debate

I can't find this anywhere on the web, but an article entitled, "Republicans Shy Away From Proposed YouTube Debate" from the New York Daily News is neatly tucked on the back page of today's Telegraph. According to the article, Giuliani has already bailed, citing scheduling conflicts, and Mitt Romney said, "I think the presidency ought to beheld at a higher level than having to answer questions from a snowman." (Telegraph, July 27, 2007, page, 8A). Apparently, they don't think it's dignified enough for them.


It looks to me as if the Republican frontrunners are afraid of an itsy-bitsy YouTube video. So much for looking fear in the face and not blinking. It's pretty clear to whom the GOP candidates think they are not beholding- You and Me. Bunch of chickens. (No offense to chickens intended.)


And to think, I just taught myself to YouTube...

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: