Wednesday, December 20, 2006

New Website Launched!

Tonight, we launched the website for my campaign for DPG Candidate Recruitment Vice-Chair. Many thanks to all who helped to create the site. You know who you are! And thanks, once again, to Melanie, over at Blog for Democracy for tonight's post announcing the site launch. The support and offers of help I have received from people all over the state has been gratifying, to say the very least. The best part is that I know that all of those who are helping me now are also invested in helping with the work of recruiting great candidates and electing Democrats!

I hope that you will take a moment to check out the site , learn a little bit more about me and about my ideas for candidate recruitment, and sign up to be listed as a supporter. I'd love to hear your ideas for how we can do a better job of electing Democrats in Georgia.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Lauren Benedict said...

As a candidate in this past election cycle, I know firsthand Amy's dedication to recruiting and supporting Democratic candidates statewide. I cannot think of anyone more qualified for this position. Amy has the ability to bring positive changes to candidate recruitment and is a necessary part of the new Democratic leadership team.