Tuesday, September 25, 2007

But, I Did Get Three of These...

I got not one, not two, but THREE invitations to Bill Richardson's fundraiser on October 5th. All to "Amy Morton" at my home address. They might want to de-dup their list. These are expensive to print and mail! There were no surprises on the host committee, but I did get a couple of emails about the event for him at IBEW. While the GADCC website makes it clear that the $25 donation goes to the organization, not the candidate, Andre's post was not quite so clear, prompting some to ask me why these organizations were hosting a fundraiser for Richardson. Clearly, they are not, and I assume would offer a similar courtesy to other candidates. I think it's great that they are hosting him for a more public event before the fundraiser. We need to get as many of the candidates into Georgia as often as we can before the primary.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: