Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A few notes on the Georgia Democratic Convention

I enjoyed attending the convention as a delegate this past Saturday. That convention center in College Park is a fine facility. The convention was a spirited event and I enjoyed seeing all the candidates. Here's one large worry that I have. I know all the PR experts say that repetition of main points (HEAD ON! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD!) is what it takes to get a message over to the public. Now I have got the message about Hope and criminals and health care, and I agree. It has been applied directly to my forehead. Now I would like to hear about some other stuff. Examples:
CONSERVATION! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE ENVIRONMENT!
RAISE THE MINIMUM WAGE! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE WORKING PEOPLE!
BETTER PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE WHOLE STATE!
ADEQUATE FUNDING! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE DHR/MHDDAD
USURY IN GEORGIA! CAP INTEREST RATES CHARGED BY LOAN COMPANIES.
Well, you get the idea.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

MelGX said...

Hysterical.